We have a limited number of booths and trailer spots available. For inquiry on purchasing a booth please contact Brad Smith at [email protected]
How to Register for a booth
- Log in with your NTTC account, if you do not have one or have questions about your account, please contact NTTC's Kris Trivedi at [email protected].
- Select "Register Myself", then the registration option that pertains to which booth size you would like, after the page re-loads.
- Answer all the questions and fill in all the relevant details. Note: as an exhibitor primary contact, you will serve as the main point of contact for exhibitor logistics ahead of time and all email correspondance about the booth will come to you. Being an exhibitor primary contact does not automatically gain you admission to the conference. If you wish to also attend the conference, you must list yourself as one of the complimentary booth representatives, or you must pay for your own registration on the attendee registration portal.
- Once you have selected your booth size, and answered the registration questions, scroll down and add an Equipment Spot (if applicable).
- Hit proceed to checkout to pay for your booth. If you have any questions or issues, regarding registration for booths, please email Kris Trivedi at [email protected] or Brad Smith at [email protected]
Exhibiting rates are for each booth space and includes either 1, 2, or 4 complimentary booth representative registrations (see below), a sign with the company's name, and a booth that is 10' deep, 10' wide (or 20' wide for an 10'x20') with aluminum supports and aisle posts from which flame-proofed drapes, are suspended. No deviation from teh standard drape color is permitted. Floor covering for your booth is required at this venue, but NOT provided by NTTC. Necessary furniture can be obtained from FernExpo, the official decorator for NTTC's 2023 Tank Truck Week. A Fern Exhibitor Portal will be emailed to the Exhibit Primary Contact ahead of time. Equipment spots DO NOT include any complimentary registrations, and a booth purchase is required in order to purchase an Equipment Spot. Additional, larger booth sizes are available in limited quantities. To inquire about purchasing a larger booth size, please contact Brad Smith at [email protected]
2023 Tank Truck Week Exhibiting Rates
- The exhibit floorplan can be found HERE
- 10'x10' Booth includes one (1) complimentary booth representative
- 10'x20' Booth includes two (2) complimentary booth representatives
- 20'x20' Booth includes four (4) complimentary booth representatives
- Any additional booth representatives must be purchased individually at the Attendee Rate on the Attendee Registration Page
- By registering for a booth, you acknowledge that you have read the Exhibitor Terms and Conditions, available on our website
- Booth Cancellation & Refund Policy: Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected]. Cancellations received by Tuesday, August 1, 2023 will be issued a refund minus a $500 administrative fee. No refunds will be given after August 1, 2023.
- Note: Once you have completed your registration visit THIS LINK to book your hotel. If you have any questions regarding hotels, please contact Aesha Beattle at [email protected]
How to Register Additional Booth Representatives
Note: For complimentary booth representatives, exhibitor primary contacts will input the information during initial booth registration. If you wish to change your booth representative information after it has already been submitted, please contact Kris Trivedi at [email protected]
- Registering additional booth representatives (outside of the allotted complimentary) will be charged at the normal attendee rate, depending on if the company is a member or a non-member.
- Navigate to the 2023 Tank Truck Week Attendee registration page and log in, if you haven't done so already. Click register someone else, and enter in the relevant details of the person attending as your booth representative. Make sure you have the correct name, title, organization, and email for that individual. Click save.
- Once the page reloads, select the registration option "2023 Tank Truck Week Additional Booth Representative" and wait for the page to reload.
- If you wish to purchase any additional booth representatives click register someone else again and repeat the steps above.
- Once you have completed the above steps, scroll down to proceed to checkout.
- You should receive an order confirmation receipt to your email. If you did not receive one, please contact NTTC and we can send you an invoice.
If you have any questions about exhibiting, including questions about the floorplan, please contact Brad Smith at [email protected]
If you have any questions about registration or wish to change any aspect of your registration (including listed booth representatives), please contact Kris Trivedi at [email protected]