WE HAVE LIMITED BOOTHS AVAILABLE: PLEASE CONTACT LAUREN MOORE FOR BOOTH AVAILABILITY AT [email protected]
Exhibiting rates are for each booth space and includes either 1, 2, or 4 complimentary booth representative registrations (see below), a sign with the company's name, and a booth that is 10' deep, 10' wide (or 20' wide for an 10'x20') with a 7' high draped back wall and two 3' high side rails. Equipment spots DO NOT include any complimentary registrations. Additional, larger booth sizes are available in limited quantities. To inquire about purchasing a larger booth size, please contact Lauren Moore at [email protected]
2022 Tank Truck Week Exhibiting Rates
- The exhibit floorplan can be found HERE
- 10'x10' Booth includes one (1) complimentary booth representative
- 10'x20' Booth includes two (2) complimentary booth representatives
- 20'x20' Booth includes four (4) complimentary booth representatives
- Any additional booth representatives must be purchased individually at the Attendee Rate
- By registering for a booth, you acknowledge that you have read the Exhibitor Terms and Conditions, available on our website
- Booth Cancellation & Refund Policy: Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected] or faxed to (703) 838-8860. Cancellations received by Monday, August 1, 2022 will be issued a refund minus a $500 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after Tuesday, August 2, 2022 unless NTTC is unable to hold the conference.
- Note: Once you have completed your registration visit this link to book your hotel. If you have any questions regarding hotels, please contact Aesha Beattle at [email protected]
How to Register Additional Booth Representatives
Note: For complimentary booth representatives, exhibit coordinators will input the information during initial booth registration. If you wish to change your booth representative information after it has already been submitted, please contact Kris Trivedi at [email protected]
- Registering additional booth representatives (outside of the allotted complimentary) will be charged at the normal attendee rate, depending on if the company is a member or a non-member.
- Navigate to the 2022 Tank Truck Week Attendee registration page and log in, if you haven't done so already. Click register someone else, and enter in the relevant details of the person attending as your booth representative. Make sure you have the correct name, title, organization, and email for that individual. Click save.
- Once the page reloads, select the registration option "2022 Tank Truck Week Additional Booth Representative" and wait for the page to reload.
- If you wish to purchase any additional booth representatives click register someone else again and repeat the steps above.
- Once you have completed the above steps, scroll down to proceed to checkout.
- You should receive an order confirmation receipt to your email. If you did not receive one, please contact NTTC and we can send you an invoice.
If you have any questions about exhibiting, including questions about the floorplan, please contact Lauren Moore at [email protected]
If you have any questions about registration or wish to change any aspect of your registration (including listed booth representatives), please contact Kris Trivedi at [email protected]